Airconco UK Ltd – London
We are a long established and successful company based in North London looking to employ a talented Air Conditioning Engineer willing to commit to this permanent position.
You will be responsible for the repair and service of, multi-split, VRV and VRF systems at customer sites. You must be able to diagnose system faults on a wide variety of air conditioning systems (excluding fridge) the first time and fix them.
We primarily work in high-end residential properties. Therefore, tidiness and attention to detail are essential as is fluent spoken and written English.
You must have significant experience as an engineer and a minimum of 3 years in the air conditioning industry (not refrigeration).
You MUST have:
- City & Guilds 2079 F Gas
- Clean Full Driving Licence
- Diagnostic training from the major manufacturers i.e. Daikin, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu
Additional qualifications (desirable but not essential):
- Part P Electrical or City & Guilds 2382 – 17th Edition
- Ladder Association
- Hardworking and able to meet deadlines
- Able to work in part of a team and independently
- Friendly and professional with customers
- Able to resolve unforeseen problems
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- An eye for detail
Typical Working Hours:
7.45am – 4.15pm (including 45 minutes paid travelling time to site)
Our work is mainly focused in London and the Home-Counties, and we are ideally looking for one engineer to be based in Central London.
Base salary £27-£29,000. Potential earnings of £32,000 with overtime and bonuses.
Serious applicants only please – no agencies
Salary: £32,000.00 /year
- Air Conditioning (not refrigeration or chillers): 3 years
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.